Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Former Post Office
64, High Street
EX14 1PB Honiton
The property comprises a well-proportioned ground floor retail premises previously used as a Post Office.
- Build Status: 2nd Hand - Existing
Location and Transport
The property is situated in the centre of Honiton, in a prominent trading location at the south eastern end of the High Street. Honiton is a busy market town situated in East Devon with a growing population in excess of 11,000 (ONS).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.