Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
ST6 4BF Stoke-On-Trent
Size1.70-12.86 ac / 0.69-5.20 ha
The Chatterley Valley site is 4 miles northwest of Stoke-on-Trent and sits adjacent to the A500
- This siding is in good condition and requires only minimal reinstatement works to bring to operational standard
- Chatterley Valley benefits from a current live rail siding which connects directly to the West Coast Mainline
- Outline planning permission for 860,000 sq. ft of B2/B8 space employment
It has recently been granted Enterprise Zone status from the Government as part of Staffordshire's ?Ceramic Valley', meaning any future occupier can benefit from Business Rate Relief and enjoys the full backing of the Stoke and Staffordshire LEP.
- Build Status: New Build - Build to Suit
- Planning Status: Planning Consented
- Road: Closest Major Junction 1: Junction 16 motorway 6 at 4.5 miles
Location and Transport
Land at Peacock Hay Road, Stoke, just 10 minutes from both Junctions 15 and 16 of the M6.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.