- Energy rating
Open Storage Site Extending to 3.7 Acres
- Flexible use class
- Rectangular site
- Longer term/Short term lease available
- Utilities available
- Wharfage use
This open storage site comprises a secure rectangular compound of approximately 3.7 acres. It features and electronic gate with a concrete and tarmacadam surface throughout. Services are available on site. The site is broadly level with a ramp to the raised rear, it benefits from an unrestricted 24/7 use, in-ground scale with Wharfage. The site is currently being used to crush and store fine aggregates.
• Flexible use class
• Rectangular site
• Longer term/Short term lease available
• Utilities available
• Wharfage use
The site is located to the South of North Woolwich Road on the South West side of Knights Road a short walk to West Silvertown DLR Station. The property is also in close proximity to the Newham Way Arterial Road (A13) to the North and London City Airport to the East.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.