- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
PLANNING GRANTED ON THE LARGEST NEW BUILD WAREHOUSE/LOGISTICS UNIT SOUTH OF BRISTOL
- Brand new warehouse/logistics unit
- J.22 of the M5
- Fitted 2 storey offices
- 50m deep yard
- 2 level access doors
- 16 dock level doors
- 12m eaves height
- 78 HGV spaces
- Available Q1 2024
- 1.75 MVA Immediately Available
- 170 car spaces
- 34 EV spaces
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||148,200||13,768.23||Coming Soon|
|1st - Office||7,800||724.64||Coming Soon|
For further information, contact the joint agents.
The property is available to let or for sale. Terms to be agreed.
The property is situated at the entrance to Isleport Business Park. The A38 Bristol Road, provides direct access to J.22 of the M5, 1 mile to the North. Highbridge is situated on the M5 corridor, with Bristol, 30 miles to the North and Exeter, 53 miles to the South. Highbridge & Burnham Station is 1 mile to the South and provides national rail connections.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.