Plot 6 Link Park
Thorney Mill Road
UB7 7EZ Heathrow
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
An opportunity to lease fully secured self-contained storage plot benefiting from 3 phase electric and mains water supply.
- Fully fenced secure plot
- 3 phase electricity and mains water
- On site security
- Hard standing ground
- Mains water
- Securely gated estate entrance
Heathrow Airport (Terminals 1, 2 & 3) 4.6 miles
M40 (Junction 1) 5.5 miles
M4 (Junction 5) 3.6 miles
M25 (Junction 16) 8 miles
Heathrow Cargo Terminal 7.6 miles
Source AA Maps
Available on request.
Location and Transport
The site occupies a prominent location on Thorney Mill Road which links West Drayton to the east and Langley / Slough to the west, and provides access to both Junctions 4 & 5 of the M4 motorway and n turn to Junction 15 of the M25 motorway.
Additionally West Drayton train station provides regular services into London Paddington (25 minutes) as well as Reading (35 minutes) and onto Bristol (1 hour 50 minutes).
Furthermore London Heathrow, the world's busiest airport is situated 4 miles to the south east of West Drayton.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.