- Energy rating
Centrally located the site ideally situated approximately 0.5 miles from vibrant Bournemouth town centre.
Centrally located the site is ideally situated approximately 0.5 miles from vibrant Bournemouth town centre. Central Gardens are circa 100 metres away, providing green spaces and tennis courts. The immediate area is predominantly given over to mid-range flatted development with Suffolk House, an apartment block located to the west of the B3066, extending to 7 storeys.
The site is approximately rectangular in shape and is currently used as a Council storage facility. The site is configured on two distinct levels. These two levels could work to the site's advantage and provide an opportunity for undercroft parking on more than one level, subject to design.
The site will be available on a new 150-year lease.
An informal tender following written expressions of interest to the sole agents JLL, see below. The closing date for submissions is Thursday the 8th June at 14:00.
The site is not elected for VAT.
A comprehensive data room will be made available to all those parties who register their interest with the agents.
The opportunity on Cambridge Road, Bournemouth is situated immediately adjoining Wessex Way (A338) on the south-east corner of the roundabout junction of the A338 and B3066. Access to the site from the north is via a slip road south of the A338 roundabout junction onto Cambridge Road. Egress from the site back onto the A338 requires vehicular traffic to travel south to St Michael’s Roundabout and then return northwards along the B3066.
\rThe site is in a sustainable location close to the town centre, benefitting from all the amenities that Bournemouth offers including a mainline railway link, bus services, and retail and leisure facilities. Bournemouth International Airport is some 6.7 miles
\rto the east.
Director - Residential Development
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.