Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Erdington Industrial Park
B24 0RD Birmingham
Size2-6 ac / 0.81-2.43 ha
Read more description
Open Yard/External Storage Facility
- Situated to the rear of new Aldi store
- Extensive fenced & gated yard area
- J5 M6 approx 1 mile
- Short & Long term leases available
The site provides a mix of concrete and hardcore surfaced land, behind palisade fence and gates with rear brick boundary wall. Plots are available on new Full Repairing and Insuring leases for a term of years to be agreed.
We understand the property is in an area zoned for industrial uses, however we would advise that any interested parties seek further clarification from
Birmingham City Council planning department.
Location and Transport
Erdington Industrial Park is a well-established industrial estate comprising of 17 units. The scheme is approximately 1 mile north of J5 of the M6 and 4 miles
east of J6 of the M6. Birmingham City Centre is 6 miles distant with direct access via the A38.
Nearby occupiers include Aldi, Jaguar Land Rover & Selco.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.