- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Kent Science park is a vibrant community of agritech, biotech, and biopharma start-ups, scale-ups and global enterprises. It benefits from:
- Easy-in, easy-out office & lab rental
- Exhibition space
- Bike storage
- Swimming pool
- Free shuttle bus
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Building - Start-up Labs 250-750 sq ft||250||23.23||Available|
|Building - Ground Floor Lab With Office Area||1,004||93.27||Available|
|Building - Lab Space And Office With Corner Views||1,006||93.46||Available|
|Building - Large BioLab With Inter-connected Write Up Area||1,844||171.31||Available|
|Building - Whole Lab Building with Roller Shutter Doors||4,294||398.93||Available|
|Building - Lab & Office Building with Mezzanine Floor||16,358||1,519.71||Available|
Test listing. Find out more about Pioneer Group
Located strategically, with convenient national connections, Kent Science Park is an ideal location for budding horticultural and plant-based food and beverage companies.
Sprawled across 65 acres of meticulously maintained grounds in the heart of Kent, this biotech incubator comprises 47 buildings featuring cutting-edge laboratories, high quality office spaces, and collaborative coworking areas. Its excellence was recognized through the prestigious UKSPA Best Life Science Research Facility award for South East England.
In addition to its outstanding facilities, the business community at Kent Science Park enjoys a wide range of amenities, fostering a supportive environment that promotes the well-being and productivity of hardworking teams.
Director- Head of Online Markets
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.