Gravelly Way, Gailey Park
WV10 7GW Wolverhampton
Size217,072-448,089 ft² / 20,166-41,627 m²
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
2 Cross Docked Warehouse/Distribution Units To Let
- 15 metre clear internal height
- 50 metre and 98 metre yard depth
- 190 HGV parking spaces
- 60 dock levellers
Ideally located close to the M6 at junction 12 Wolverhampton 450 is an established, successful location. These 2 cross docked units are equipped with 60 dock levellers and yards of up to 98 metres. Wolverhampton 450 can draw on a highly skilled available labour force in an area where wages are competitive by regional standards.
- Dock Levellers
- Level Access
- Floor loading (kN/m2)
- Car Parking
- Car Park Spaces
- Trailer Parking
- Trailer Parking Spaces
- Eaves Height (m)
Location and Transport
Wolverhampton 450 is just five minutes' HGV drive from junction 12 of the M6 motorway. From here most of England's major population centres can be reached in under three hours. Accessed from a new junction on the A449 Wolverhampton 450 is ideally placed for the retail and automotive supply chains in the West Midlands.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.