M45 8FJ Whitefield
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Refurbished industrial units located in Whitefield.
The estate comprises 14 moden industrial / warehouse units.Units 1?9 provide individual units arranged within 3 terraces around a central courtyard with ample delineated car parking and loading. Units 10?14 are detached, each benefiting from self-contained yards.Each available unit has been refurbished to a high specification and is available for immediate occupation.Occupiers on the estate include Cannon Consumables, Robinsons Removals, Wesco Distribution, HSBC Bank and Northern Foods Plc.
Available units:Unit 8 - 10,000 sq ftUnit 13 - 17,673 sq ft
Location and Transport
Park 17 is situated on Moss Lane in the Whitefield area of Manchester. The estate is located just off Bury New Road (A56), which provides direct access to Junction 17 of the M60 within 0.5 mile. The Estate is within easy walking distance of Whitefield Metrolink Station, providing convenient public transport services throughout Greater Manchester.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.