Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 2, Waterside Trading Estate
Hamm Moor Lane
KT15 2SD Weybridge
- TO BE REFURBISHED
- WELL ESTABLISHED TRADE ESTATE IN WEYBRIDGE
- EASY ACCESS TO M25 / M3 AND A3
- 6.4M EAVES
- OCCUPIERS INCLUDE SCREWFIX, TOOLSTATION, HSS, HOWDENS, CITY PLUMBING SUPPLIES AND MORE
- 5.5m height to underside of haunch rising to 6.4m haunch
- LED lighting
- Electric roller shutter door
- Suspended ceiling and recessed lighting
- Kitchen area
| Sq m | Sq ft
Ground Floor Warehouse and Ancillary | 588.45 | 6,334
First Floor Offices | 104.70 | 1,127
Total: | 693.15 | 7,461
Location and Transport
The premises are situated on an established trade park in the industrial area of Hamm Moor Lane. Hamm Moor Lane is situated off the A317 Weybridge Road, which provides access to the M25 at Junction 11, approximately 1.5 miles to the west providing good access to the major motorway network.
Local amenities are located within half a mile in Weybridge town centre. Weybridge main line station is within 3/4 mile (London Waterloo 29 minutes) and Addlestone station is within half a mile (London Waterloo 54 minutes).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.