Location and Transport
The property is located on Vickers Drive South within the Brooklands Industrial Estate approximately 3 miles South West of Weybridge Town centre and 23 miles South West of London.
The estate is easily accessed from either Junction 10 or 11 of the M25 and the A3 via the A245. Brooklands Industrial Estate forms the main concentration of industrial and warehouse accommodation in the area and is home to around 100 businesses including Amazon, John Lewis, Selco, TNT, Royal Mail, Menzies, Hermes and Tesla.
Byfleet & New Haw Railway Station is situated 1.5 miles to the North West of the property providing direct access to London Waterloo in circa 40 minutes and a journey time of circa 10 minutes to Woking.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.