Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 517 Thorp Arch Estate
Avenue E East
LS23 7EG Wetherby
Size14,340 ft² / 1,332 m²
To Let - Fully refurbished industrial unit with secure yard in a well established business park close to the A1(M) motorway
- Refurbished industrial building
- Insulated elevations and roof incorporating skylights
- Fenced yard 31m x 40m
- Three roller shutter doors at yard level
- One roller shutter door to loading dock
- Fibre connection available
- Power and lighting fitted
- Office and welfare facilities
- Build Status: Refurbished
Location and Transport
Thorp Arch Estate is situated approximately equidistant between Leeds, Harrogate and York and is 15 miles north east of Leeds city centre and 2.5 miles east of Wetherby. The A1/M motorway is approximately 2 miles to the west and provides direct connections to the national motorway network and all major conurbations to the north and south.
The Estate is less than 30 minutes drive from York Railway Station and there are also two trains per hour between Leeds and London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.