Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Units 3 & 4, Zodiac Park
UB8 2GU West Drayton
Size22,024 ft² / 2,046 m²
Read more description
High Quality Warehouse / Industrial Units
To Be Refurbished
- 8m eaves height
- Fully fitted offices
- 4 level loading doors
- Good on site parking
- Potential to secure yard
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
Units 3 & 4 comprise modern detached prominent warehouse / trade units at the front of Zodiac Park facing onto the High Road, West Drayton. The units, to be extensively refurbished, can be occupied as a single detached warehouse or split to provide two prominent trade units.
Location and Transport
Zodiac Park is strategically located on the A408 between the two towns of Uxbridge and West Drayton. The A408 provides direct access to Junction 4 of the M4 motorway on the Heathrow Spur Road.
The M25 and M4 motorways are within 5 minutes drive of Zodiac Park. There is a mainline train service that operates from West Drayton to London Paddington. There is also tube access via Piccadilly and Metropolitan lines at Uxbridge.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.