- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Newly refurbished Industrial Unit with Secure Yard
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- SECURE PRIVATE YARD
- ELECTRIC ROLLER SHUTTER LOADING DOOR
- OFFICES TO GROUND AND FIRST
- 4.5M MINIMUM EAVES
The premises comprise of a modern production warehouse unit of portal frame construction with brick and block elevations with profile cladding above. There are offices arranged over ground and first floors within the warehouse to the rear. The unit benefits from a self-contained fenced yard.
We have measured the unit in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition) and have calculated the gross external areas to be as follows:
Floor Areas | |
| Sq ft | Sq m
Warehouse | 8,247 | 766.2
Ground Floor Office | 1,094 | 101.6
First Floor Office | 994 | 92.3
Total: | 10,335 | 960.10
Location and Transport
Stone Close Estate is located directly off Horton Road, West Drayton which gives direct access to Junction 4 of the M4 Heathrow Spur via Horton Road and the A408 Stockley Road Bypass.
The M4 itself links to the M25, Central London and the National motorway network. West Drayton is situated directly to the West of Central London and is within 2 miles of Heathrow Airport.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.