- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Rare Opportunity to occupy Industrial / Warehouse Premises with Large Secure Yard in Prime Heathrow location.
- Fully Refurbished Including New Roof and Windows
- Ready for Immediate Occupation
- Clear Height 4.5m
- Loading Door 3.56m (W) x 4.5m (H)
- Fitted Offices & Kitchennette
- Large Secure Wrap Around Yard
- Electric Security Gates, Alarm and CCTV Included
- 10 minutes from M4 J4
The accommodation comprises the following GEA Gross External Floor Areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m|
|Unit - Warehouse||6,563||609.72|
|Ancillary - Offices / Kitchenette||1,438||133.59|
|1st - Offices||1,438||133.59|
Unit 508 benefits from the following
• Semi detached unit
• Clear Height 4.5m
• Loading Door 3.56m (W) x 4.5m (H)
• Fitted Offices
• Comms room
• Separate warehouse and office WCs
• Fitted with CCTV and intruder alarm
• Large wrap around service yard
• Electric Security Gates
Strictly via the sole agents JLL, see contacts below.
Available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
Stone Close is situated just off Horton Road, in an established trade and industrial area within West Drayton which is home to a number of national occupiers and car dealerships including Screwfix, Toolstation, Wolseley, Dulux, Williams & Co, BMW, Mini, Tesla and Mercedes.
Stone Close is well connected being only a 10 minute drive from the M4 (J4) via the A408 Stockley Road By Pass. Heathrow Airport is located just 2.7 miles to the south and West Drayton Town Centre including its new Crossrail Station is also within walking distance.
Director - Industrial & Logistics - Heathrow/ West London
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.