Unit 5 Crown Trade Park
UB7 8HZ West Drayton
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Industrial Warehouse Unit in a Prominent Trade Location
- 5.807 m min eaves
- Electric roller shutter door
- Trade entrance installed by previous tenants
- Good parking allocation
- Fully Fitted Office
|Unit||5,208 sq ft||Coming Soon|
| || || |
Unit 5 is a trade counter / warehouse unit, primarily of brick and block construction to concrete frames. Offices are on the first floor with loading access to the front. There is a generous loading apron and separate parking to the front of the unit. The unit is fully refurbished. Occupiers on the Estate include HSS, Toolstation and Screwfix.
- 5.807 m min eaves
- Central heating in offices
- Floor boxes in offices
- Electric roller shutter
- Generous Wrap-around Yard
- Gas Supply
- 3 Phase Power
Location and Transport
Crown Trade Park is situated at the eastern end of Horton Road. The Horton Road Industrial area is accessed off the Stockley Road (A408 Stockley Bypass) which connects directly with the M4 (junction 4). This prime location is north of Heathrow Airport (2.7 miles) and provides access to both the M25 (junction 15, 3.8 miles) and Central London. West Drayton railway station is 0.75 miles (London Paddington 20 minutes).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.