Location and Transport
Trackside Business Centre is situated in a prominent location fronting Byfleet Road and is adjacent to Byfleet & New Haw railway station. The A3 which is accessed via the A245 is approximately 3 miles to the south east.
The property is equidistant (4 miles) from junctions 10 and 11 of the M25. The estate sits within the wider Byfleet industrial area which is home to a number of national occupiers including: Amazon, John Lewis, BAE Systems, TNT and AIM Aviation.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.