Unit 10, Quadrant Park
AL7 1FS Welwyn Garden City
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
- Terraced unit on established estate
- Within 2.2miles of the A1
- Clear height of 7.8m
- Generous parking and loading yard
We measured the premises on a GIA (Gross Internal Area) basis
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|First Floor Office||1,453||134.99|
- To be refurbished
- Clear height of 7.8m rising to 9m at the ridge
- Single up and over sectional doors (4m wide by 4.5m high)
- 3 phase power
- Generous parking
- Grade A first floor office accommodation
- Nearby occupiers include Toolstation, Screwfix, Howdens, Ocado and Royal Mail.
Location and Transport
The property is well located in an established trade / industrial area to the north east of Welwyn Garden City, within 1.4 miles of the Town Centre. The location benefits from close amenities and fronting the main arterial road through the town, the A1000.
Access to the regions arterial and motorway network is exceptional with the following routes nearby;
• A1 within 2.2 miles
• M25 is within 10 miles (Jct 23)
• A406 (North Circular) is within 6.2 miles
• A414 dual carriageway is within 2.9 miles (access Hatfield to the west & Hertford to the east)
• A10 is within 7.5 miles
• Central London within 28.5 miles
As well as road connections Welwyn’s railway station is within 1.5 miles and provides a direct train into St Pancras with journey time of under 30 minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.