Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Woden Road West
WS10 7SF Wednesbury
Size283,985 ft² / 26,382 m²
The largest existing building in the Black Country is available to Let
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Block C and Centre Section||150,642||13,995.10||Let|
|Unit - Part (11 bays)||111,300||10,340.11||Let|
Just 2.4 miles from M6 J9, 4 miles from M6 J10 and 5.1 miles from M5 J1.
Location and Transport
Wednesbury 280 is located in an established industrial location off Woden Road West, just off the Black Country New Road (A41) and is situated approximately 3.5 miles south east of Wolverhampton City Centre, 9 miles north west of Birmingham City Centre and 3 miles north west of West Bromwich.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.