Unit J2 Hazleton Interchange
PO8 9JU Waterlooville
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern detached Warehouse/Distribution Unit capable of having a secure yard
- Recently refurbished
- 3x Level Loading Access Doors
- 2 x Ground Level Roller Shutter Doors
- Min Eaves 5.6m
- 1 x Dock Level Roller Shutter Door
- Large Loading Yard Space
- Fitted Offices
- 37 Parking Spaces
The unit comprises an industrial warehouse building of steel portal frame construction with profile metal sheet clad elevations beneath a pitched profile metal sheet covered roof, ground floor open warehouse space with fitted ground floor and first floor offices. The offices benefit from suspended ceilings with florescent lighting, UPVC windows and central heaters.
- •Newly refurbished unit
- •Newly over clad roof, epoxy coated floor
- •5.6 m eaves, 6.5 m ridge height
- •Ground and first floor offices
- •Large loading yard which can be secured
- •3 phase power
- •Gas supply
- •Ground level roller shutter doors
- •3 x powered sectional level loading access doors
Location and Transport
The property is located on the well established Hazleton Interchange which is accessed from Junction 2 of the A3(M) via Dell Piece West and Lakesmere Road. The estate benefits from excellent road links being 1/2 mile from the A3(M) which in turn connects to the A27/M27 south coast motorway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.