- Energy rating
To LET| Modern, Self-contained Industrial / Warehouse Unit with Fenced and Secure Yard.
- To be fully refurbished
- Targeting an EPC rating of A
- Roof-mounted photovoltaic panels
- Electric vehicle charging points
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Warehouse||13,005||1,208.20||Available|
|Unit - Office||1,016||94.39||Available|
TO LET Modern, Self-contained Industrial / Warehouse Unit with Fenced and Gated Yard.
TO BE FULLY REFURBISHED
• Targeting an EPC rating of A
• Roof-mounted photovoltaic panels
• Electric vehicle charging points
• 7.35m eaves / 6.5m minimum clear headroom
• Two level access loading doors
• Warehouse lighting
• Fully fitted 2 storey offices
• Separate works office
• Fully enclosed car parking and yard area
• Roof-mounted Photovoltalc Panels
• Electrical Vehicles Charging Points
Unit 10 is available to let for a term of years to be agreed.
Eaglepark is located on Hawleys Lane just off Winwick Road (A49) which provides dual carriageway access to J9 of the M62 motorway.
Eaglepark is strategically located lying within 1 mile of J9 of the M62 and 3 miles from the M6/M62 intersection. Warrington Town Centre lies approximately 1.5 miles to the south.
Eaglepark is a major industrial development comprising 14 acres in total, which followed on from the completion of a major rail lined distribution facility for Royal Mail to the rear of the site. A number of major occupiers are located nearby including:
- Eddie Stobart Ltd
- Royal Mail
- AAH Pharmaceuticals
- Pure Gym
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.