Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
WA5 3UY Warrington, Great Sankey
Size300,000-450,000 ft² / 27,870-41,805 m²
Read more description
Located between Manchester and Liverpool with immediate access to Junction 8, M62, Omega Business Park is a prime logistics location.
- Direct access to j8 M62.
- j21a M6/M62 intersection - 3 miles
- Outline planning consent for employment use
Omega South is accessed off Skyline Drive/Omega Boulevard, occupiers include ASDA, Amazon, The Hut Group and Royal Mail.
The plot offers the opportunity for a build to suit solution on the established Omega Business Park.
The site can accommodate a self contained unit of up to c 450,000 sq ft.
For further information please contact Andrew Pexton
- Build Status: New Build - Build to Suit
- Planning Status: Pre Planning
Location and Transport
Omega is located at Junction 8 M62. It is approximately equidistant between Liverpool and Manchester with immediate access to the M62 (j8) and access to the M6 (j21a) within 3 miles. Warrington town centre is approximately 5 miles to the south east.
Local amenities including a 35 acre park are under construction at Omega with Marks & Spencer, Starbucks and Travelodge located close by.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.