Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Oakhill 61 Trading Estate
M28 3PT Walkden
Size7,514-20,197 ft² / 698-1,876 m²
Oakhill 61 comprises a refurbished, multi-let industrial estate of 45 units.
- Fully refurbished
- c. 5.5m eaves height
- LED lighting throughout
- Refurbished office, amenity and warehouse
- Three phase power
- Electronically operated loading doors
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - 47 - 48||12,687||1,178.66||Available|
|Unit - 49||7,514||698.07||Available|
Units 47-49 comprise both end- and mid-terrace; single storey premises of steel portal frame construction and brick clad elevations.
- Build Status: Refurbished
Location and Transport
The Estate is located off Worsley Road North (A575) and has excellent access to the local arterial road network, including the A6, A666 and the A580 (East Lancashire Road). Bolton Town Centre is approximately 4 miles to the north of the estate and Manchester City Centre lies approximately 7.5 miles south east.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.