Mark as favourite
Unit 49 Monckton Road Industrial Estate
Monckton Road Industrial Estate
WF2 7AL Wakefield
- Location and Transport
- More like this
High quality Trade Counter Unit on Popular Estate
- 4.5m eaves height
- Established industrial / trade counter location
- Office accommodation & staff facilities
Unit 49 is a unit part of a self contained terrace of 3 warehouse/trade units. The unit has an eaves height of 4.5m and benefits from office accommodation and and staff facilities to the front. The property is of steel portal frame construction with part brick and part insulated metal clad elevations. The warehouse areas are lit and are accessed via full height roller shutter doors.
Location and Transport
Monckton Road Industrial Estate is conveniently located approximately one mile to the north west of Junction 39 of the M1 motorway. Monckton Road Industrial Estate is around one mile to the south west of Wakefield city centre, being accessed from Monckton Road. It is situated on the northern side of the A636 Denby Dale Road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.