Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Secure Compounds At Power Park (formerly Greens Industrial Estate)
Calder Vale Road
WF1 5PE Wakefield
Size15,246-85,378 ft² / 1,416-7,932 m²
To Let - Secure compounds available on flexible terms
- Available Immediately
- Flexible Terms Available
- Established Location
A selection of secure compounds are available to let at Power Park Industrial Estate for immediate occupation. We are informed that services are available to the compounds - please enquire with the marketing agents.
|Outdoor - Compound C||0.50 sq ft||20,000 per annum|
|Outdoor - Compound D||0.35 Acres||18,000 per annum|
|Outdoor - Compound F||0.67 Acres||27,000 per annum|
|Outdoor - Compound G||0.44 sq ft||18,000 per annum|
Compounds are available on flexible terms to be agreed. A contribution to the annual service charge will be charged to the incoming tenant.
Location and Transport
Power Park (formerly Greens Industrial Park) is located on Calder Vale Road, approximately 1/2 mile south of Wakefield city centre and to the south of Leeds and 20 miles north of Sheffield and to the south of the M1/M62 main intersection with Power Park having good connections to Junctions 39, 40 and 41 of the M1.
The estate benefits from excellent access to the national motorway network via Junction 23 of the M60 which is located half a mile to the west.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.