Unit 17 Power Park (formerly Greens Industrial Estate)
Calder Vale Road
WF1 5PE Wakefield
Size12,140 ft² / 1,128 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Manufacturing / Warehouse Unit with Crane To Let
- Internal Crane in-situ
- 2x Loading Doors
- 8.95m Eaves
- First Floor Office
- Established Manufacturing Estate
- Additional Secure Compounds Available
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Ground Floor||12,060||1,120.41||Available|
|1st - Office||80||7.43||Available|
A high-bay manufacturing unit which is of a steel portal frame construction with profile metal sheet cladding extending to approximately 12,140 sq ft.
- 8.95m to underside of the haunch
- 1x overhead crane running the length of the unit
- First floor office and ancillary facilities
- 2x roller shutter loading doors
Please contact the letting agents to arrange a viewing.
Location and Transport
Power Park (formerly Greens Industrial Park) is located on Calder Vale Road, approximately 1/2 mile south of Wakefield city centre and to the south of Leeds and 20 miles north of Sheffield and to the south of the M1/M62 main intersection with Power Park having good connections to Junctions 39, 40 and 41 of the M1.
The estate benefits from excellent access to the national motorway network via Junction 23 of the M60 which is located half a mile to the west.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.