Mark as favourite
Newbuild Unit, Plot C3 Coed Ely
Size30,000 ft² / 2,787 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern detached new build unit
- New build facility currently under construction
- Close to J34 of the M4 Motorway
- Modern detached facility
- Total site 1.65 acres
- Scope to expand the unit a further 30%
The property will be a detached, modern unit of steel portal frame construction with side and roof elevations to be clad. An insulated pitched roof will provide natural light to the warehouse via roof lights.
Internally the warehouse provides clear open space with a concrete floor. To the front of the unit office accommodation, including reception area and WCs.
The specification further includes:
- 8m eaves
- 2No. floor loading doors
- Floor loading of 37.5Kn/M2
- Power supply of 250 - 3000 Mw
- Target BREEAM excellent rating
- Secure, self-contained site with gated access
- External yard with turning space
- Car parking area
The site extends to 1.65 acres providing for a unit of c. 30,000 sq ft with the ability to expand a further 50% - (up to 45,000 sq ft).
Location and Transport
Coed Ely is located between Llantrisant and Tonyrefail approximately 4.5 miles north of Junction 34 of the M4 Motorway. Access to the site is from the A4119 which links the site to the M4 motorway in the South and provides access North into the Rhonnda Valley.
Llantrisant Business Park is approximately one mile to the South with occupiers such as The Royal Mint, South Wales Fire & Rescue Service and Edwards Coaches. Continuing on the A4119 is the Royal Glamorgan Hospital with Talbot Green Retail Park approximately 2.5 miles South.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.