Unit 406, Postern Industrial Estate
TN9 1SW Tonbridge
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Trade Counter Unit To Let
- Prominent Trade Counter
- Accessed from A26
The property comprises a trade park constructed in the 1970s which provides 11 units in 2 terraces. The units are of concrete frame construction with cement roof coverings incorporating roof lights. The elevations consist of brick and blockwork external cavity walls. The eaves height is approximately 5.1 m (17 feet) to the underside of the haunch and each unit has full height loading doors leading to its own dedicated car parking and loading area.
|Unit||5,580 sq ft||518.40||Available|
* Open plan warehouses
* Prominent Trade counter location
* Electric roller shutter loading door
* Good car parking allocation
* Three phase power
Location and Transport
Postern Industrial Estate is located on the eastern side of Tonbridge, prominently situated on the A26 Vale Road in a mixed commercial, albeit predominately industrial area approximately 1.6 km (1 mile) from the town centre. Vale Road provides a direct link into central Tonbridge as well as linking up with the A21 to the south which provides direct access to Junction 5 of the M25 motorway to the north.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.