Location and Transport
Tiverton is the main commercial and administrative centre of the Mid Devon district. The built- up area of Tiverton has a population of 19,544 as reported in 2011, with the population predicted to increase by a further 3,000 people by 2021.
Harris Court Retail park is situated on the north side of Tiverton, close to the junction of the North Devon Link Road (A36I) which joins the A3126 towards Tiverton and JCT 27 of the M5.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.