Crown Industrial Estate
TA2 8RX Taunton
Size5,425-32,603 ft² / 504-3,029 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
New build industrial/warehouse units located within Taunton which benefit from level loading doors, 6m eaves height and parking
- Superb opportunity
- Units available individually or combined
- First floors for additional storage or fitting out as offices
- Full height electric level loading doors
- 30 kN per sq m floor loading
- Clear internal height of 6m
- Loading and parking to the front
- Units can be combined
A new full repairing and insuring lease is available on terms to be agreed.
Location and Transport
The units are located on Crown Close on the Crown Industrial Estate off the Priorswood Road, some two miles north east of Taunton Town Centre. The industrial estate benefits from excellent transport links with Junction 25 of the M5 motorway approximately two miles to the south east via the A358. Other occupiers include Screwfix, DHL and City Electrical Factors.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.