- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Newly refurbished units to let on well established estate with excellent motorway links.
- Flexible unit sizes available
- Newly refurbished to include new roofs and office space
- Electric loading doors
- 6m eaves height
- Separate pedestrian access and secure yards to M6 and M7
- 24/7 access
Block M comprises 7 newly refurbished units. Each Property will have warehouse, office space, and WC facilities. Approx eaves height of 6 metres. M6 & M7 both benefit from a secure yard. The refurbishment includes new roofs, electric loading doors and office accommodation. There will be mains utilities connected to all units.
Crown Industrial Estate is located off the Priorswood Road, some two miles north east of Taunton Town Centre.
The industrial estate benefits from excellent transport links with Junction 25 of the M5 motorway approximately two miles to the south east via the A358. Other occupiers include Screwfix, DHL, and City Electrical Factors.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
Associate - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.