Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Units F2 & F3 Crown Industrial Estate
TA2 8QY Taunton
Size9,645-19,310 ft² / 896-1,794 m²
Read more description
Two industrial warehouse / trade counter units, currently being refurbished and available combined or separately.
- Prominent Location
- To Be Refurbished
- Dedicated Trade Entrance
- Loading Access & Demised Parking
- Excellent Links to the National Motorway Network
The properties comprise two adjoining steel portal frame units under a double skin roof. The warehouse has a concrete floor, blockwork walls and an eaves height of approx. 5.6 metres. Each unit has a loading door measuring 3.9m wide x 5.2m high.
There is ancillary office accommodation and WC facilities. Additionally, the units benefit from external forecourt for parking & loading.
The Units are currently under refurbishment.
- Level loading doors
- Eaves height - 5.6m
- Separate pedestrian entrance
- 3 phase electricity
- WC facilities
- Trade Entrance to the front
- Loading and parking to the front
Location and Transport
Crown Industrial Estate is located off the Priorswood Road, some two miles north east of Taunton Town Centre. The industrial estate benefits from excellent transport links with Junction 25 of the M5 motorway approximately two miles to the south east via the A358. Notable nearby occupiers include Screwfix, DHL and City Electrical Factors.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.