Lichfield Road Industrial Estate
B79 7UL Tamworth
Size32,999 ft² / 3,066 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
40-46 Mariner on Lichfield Road Industrial Estate comprises 32,999 sq ft of industrial warehouse space, with a large enclosed yard
- Established industrial location within 10 minutes of J10 M42 motorway
- Integral offices included
- Large secure yard
unit 40 -46 mariner is a recently refurbished concrete portal frame building with brick and profile cladding
above surmounted by a pitched roof with translucent roof lights. There are ground level loading doors with
an extensive concrete surfaced yard area which is accessed from both gerrard and mariner.
There are two storey brick clad offices to the front of the warehouse with a dedicated car parking area.
The self-contained unit benefits from the following:
- concrete portal frame construction
- Two-storey office accommodation
- minimum working height 6.03m
- Lighting to the warehouse
- four level access loading doors
- male and female Wc's
- enclosed concrete surfaced yard area with gated
vehicular access off mariner and gerrard
Location and Transport
The premises are well situated within the Lichfield road industrial estate with access off mariner. This is an established industrial and commercial location to the north west of Tamworth Town centre, close to the a51 Lichfield road and approximately 1.5 miles from the
a5 trunk road which provides dual carriage access to the m42 motorway Junction 10 (5 miles) and the m6 Toll Junction T4 (6 miles).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.