Location and Transport
Situated in one of the Midlands premier distribution and warehousing locations, ACE 135 is ideally positioned on Relay
Park, Tamworth, directly off Junction 10 of the M42 Motorway. The immediate surrounding area is home to some of the Midlands most well-known and established distribution parks, including Birch Coppice Business Park, Centurion Park, Core 42, Tamworth Logistics Park and Relay Park itself.
Junction 10 of the M42 provides direct access to all Midlands motorways, including the M6, M6 Toll, M5 and M40, as well as immediate access to the A5 trunk road, providing direct access to Junction 1 of the M69 to the south east and Junction T4 of the M6 Toll to the north west.
The location is also home to the Birmingham Intermodal Freight Terminal (BIFT), situated on Birch Coppice Business Park and providing direct access to the UK’s rail infrastructure. The terminal is operated on a 24 / 7 basis by container handling specialist, Maritime.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.