Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Ignition (Unit 3)
SN3 5HS Swindon
Size20,144 ft² / 1,871 m²
Prime warehouse/industrial development on J15 of the M4 comprising speculative development units and pre-let opportunities.
- B1(c) / B2 / B8 uses
- D&B / speculative opportunities
- Established commercial area
- New Grade A specified units
- Pre-let design flexibility
- Only 2 miles to J15 of the M4
- Build Status: New Build - Under Construction
Location and Transport
Swindon is located at the junction of the A419 and the M4 motorway approximately 80 miles west of London, 40 miles east of Bristol and 30 miles south west of Oxford.
The town is located just north of the M4 motorway with excellent access from both junctions 15 and 16.
Faraday Road is accessed via Wheatstone Road which links directly into the A419 dual carriageway which bypasses Swindon on the town’s eastern side.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.