- No Commission
Ignition (Unit 2)Favourite
Dorcan SN3 5HS Swindon
34,000.00 ft² (3,158.70 m²)
Price on application
• B1(c) / B2 / B8 uses
• D&B / speculative opportunities
• Established commercial area
• New Grade A specified units
• Pre-let design flexibility
• Only 2 miles to J15 of the M4
Swindon is located at the junction of the A419 and the M4 motorway approximately 80 miles west of London, 40 miles east of Bristol and 30 miles south west of Oxford.
The town is located just north of the M4 motorway with excellent access from both junctions 15 and 16.
Faraday Road is accessed via Wheatstone Road which links directly into the A419 dual carriageway which bypasses Swindon on the town’s eastern side.