Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 1 Radway Road
SN3 4ND Swindon
Size21,381 ft² / 1,986 m²
Read more description
Warehouse To Let
- 5m - 13m Eaves Height
- 2 Loading Doors
- 1 Acre Yard
The property is a semi-detached unit of steel frame construction under a sloped pitched insulated roof incorporating translucent panels to provide good natural lighting. The elevations are clad with insulated profiled metal sheets. The warehouse features an eaves height of approximately 5m which rises to 13m. The warehouse further benefits from two loading doors to the east and south elevations. There is a large yard (1 acre) to the front of the unit which is capable of being made secure. Further lorry parking is available at additional cost. The site benefits from 24 hour manned security.
- 2 Loading Doors
- 1 Acre Yard at Front of the Unit
- Lorry Parking Available
- 24 Hour Manned Security
Strictly by appointment by the joint agents.
Location and Transport
Swindon is located within the M4 Corridor approximately 130 kms (81 miles) west of London and 56 kms (35 miles) east of Bristol. It is well serviced by both road and rail infrastructures being sited between Junctions 15 and 16 of the M4 motorway.
Radway Road is conveniently positioned close to the A419 dual carriageway which connects Junctions 11A of the M5 to Junction 15 of the M4 and less than one mile from the Honda plant.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.