Mark as favourite
Unit 12 River Ray Industrial Estate
SN2 2DT Swindon
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Refurbished Warehouse Unit To Let
- Excellent links to Junction 16 of the M4 motorway
- Minimum internal eaves height of 4.61m
- New electrically operated roller shutter loading doors
- Integral office accommodation
- 3 allocated car parking spaces
Unit 12 is a terraced unit, of concrete frame construction under an insulated pitched roof incorporating rooflights and providing a minimum internal eaves height of 4.61m (15'). Clad in part brickwork and part profile metal sheet cladding with the party walls being full height blockwork. The warehouse benefits from a new electrically operated roller shutter loading door measuring 4.4m (14'5)H x 3.43m (11'3)W. The unit has integral office accommodation with separate w.c. facilities which have been redecorated and recarpeted. Externally there are 3 allocated car parking spaces in addition to the loading apron.
The unit is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Location and Transport
Situated to the north west of Swindon town centre which is approximately 1.5 miles away. The unit is accessed via Barnfield Road from the Barnfield roundabout on the B4006 Great Western Way dual carriageway which provides an excellent link to Junction 16 of the M4 motorway. Nearby occupiers include B&Q and Thamesdown Transport. Three new out of town retail units have also recently been completed adjacent to Lidl and occupiers include Iceland and Home Bargains.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.