Unit 13 & 14 River Ray Industrial Estate
SN2 2DJ Swindon
Size16,775 ft² / 1,558 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Refurbished Detached Industrial/Warehouse Unit
- Central Swindon Location
- Excellent transport links
|Floor/Unit||Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
| || ||16,775||1,558.45|
Unit 13/14 is a fully detached unit of steel frame construction under a brand new insulated pitched roof incorporating roof lights. Externally the unit is clad in part brickwork and part profile metal sheet cladding with internal full height blockwork walls. The internal eaves height of the warehouse is 6.22 m (20'4). Internally the warehouse features a painted concrete floor, lighting, gas supply, 3 phase electricity and two new electric roller shutter loading doors measuring 4.9 m (16') high x 4 m (13') wide. There is also a two storey block providing offices and restroom facilities with separate personnel access and WCs at both ground and first floors.
Externally there is a yard area which is capable of being fenced and made secure. There are 30 allocated car spaces to the front, side and rear of the premises.
Location and Transport
River Ray Industrial Estate is situated to the north west of Swindon town centre which is approximately 1.5 miles away. The unit is accessed via Barnfield Road from the Barnfield roundabout on the B4006 Great Western Way dual carriageway. This provides an excellent link to Junction 16 of the M4 Motorway. Nearby occupiers include B&Q, Lidl and Thamesdown Transport. Three new out of town retail units have also recently been completed adjacent to Lidl and occupiers include Iceland and Home Bargains.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.