Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 6 Bridgewater Close Trade Park
Hawksworth Industrial Estate
SN2 1ED Swindon
Read more description
Refurbished light industrial / trade counter unit to let.
- Established Trading Estate
- Excellent Communication Links
- Loading Access and Parking
- Office Accommodation
- Fully Refurbished
The property comprises an end of terrace unit of steel portal frame construction, under a pitched metal clad roof. To the front of the unit there is a reception area and office accommodation in addition to the warehouse space.
Vehicle access is provided by a single loading door, whilst there is also separate pedestrian access. Externally the property benefits from a loading area and allocated parking.
The unit is serviced by 3 phase electrical power and mains gas supply.
Viewings are available strictly via prior appointment with the joint agents.
Location and Transport
Hawksworth Industrial Estate is located in central Swindon, approximately half a mile north of the town centre and main railway station.
The Great Western Way dual carriageway provides direct access to Hawksworth and also links to Junction 16 of the M4, approximately 3.5 miles west.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.