Unit 2 Kimpton Trade & Business Centre
SM3 9QS Sutton
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial / Warehouse Units on Popular Trading Estate
- TRADE COUNTER OPPORTUNITY
- Gated communal yard
- Single roller shutter door
- Eaves height 4.7m
- Seperate personnel entrance
- Ladies/gents WC facilities
- Car parking
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - GF Warehouse||5,029||467.21||Coming Soon|
|1st - FF Offices||972||90.30||Coming Soon|
The property comprises of a modern trade counter/
warehousing unit of steel portal frame construction clad
with profile metal sheeting and single-storey offices.
Access is gained via single roller shutter doors and separate
Location and Transport
Kimpton Trade and Business Centre is situated within Kimpton Industrial Estate directly off the A217. The A217 provides direct access to Central London and the M25 (Junction 8). The estate benefits from good public access with Sutton Common train station only 0.7 miles away and numerous bus routes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.