Location and Transport
Located within an established commercial area, G-Park Stoke 275 will be available for occupation in December 2018.
The speculatively built warehouse will benefit from a best-in-class specification, including 50 metre service yard, 15 metres clear internal height, 28 dock levellers and four level access doors, 38 HGV parking spaces, 168 car parking spaces, a gatehouse and three storey offices.
Junction 15 of the M6 (7 miles) to the west provides road links to the North West and West Midlands, and Junction 24 of the M1 to the east provides road links to London and the North East.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.