Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 8 Crest Business Centre
2 Glen Tye Road, Springkerse Industrial Estate
FK7 7LH Stirling
High quality industrial unit to let in a well established industrial estate.
- 3,015 sq ft
- Excellent Industrial Location
- Roller Shutter Door Access
- Allocated Car Parking
- Immediate Entry Available
- Flexible Lease Terms
- 3.8m Minimum Eaves Height
The subject comprises a mid terraced industrial unit within an L-shaped terrace of 7 units. The subjects are of modern construction, incorporating brick and block infill walls with a steel portal frame under a pitched roof.
The unit would be suitable for a number of uses and is in an estate with established occupiers including FES, Nichols PLC and Scotia Plastics.
Strictly by appointment by the agents. See contact details listed in order to enquire.
Location and Transport
Stirling is located within the heart of the central belt of Scotland, equidistant between both Edinburgh and Glasgow with excellent transport links via the M80 and M9.
Additionally, Stirling's mainline railway station provides regular services to the rest of Scotland.
Crest Business Centre lies approximately 1 mile south east of Stirling city centre and is accessed via the A905 from Kerse Road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.