Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 5, Gunnels Wood Park
Gunnels Wood Road
SG1 2BH Stevenage
Size14,615 ft² / 1,358 m²
Read more description
Industrial / Warehouse Unit
- Prominent unit fronting Gunnels Wood Road
- Established industrial location
- To be refurbished
- Fast access to A1(M) - 1 minute drive
- Close to railway station- 5 minute drive
The property comprises a prominent unit fronting Gunnels Wood Road. It is a mid- terrace industrial unit constructed of a steel portal frame with brick and profile sheet elevation cladding. The warehouse has one level access loading door with covered loading bay. The unit also contains male and female WC’s, a kitchenette and ancillary space in the undercroft. There are also first floor offices fronting Gunnels Wood Road.
- Clear 5.87m eaves height rising to 8.65m at the apex.
- Roller shutter
- LED lighting to the warehouse
- 17 allocated car parking spaces
Location and Transport
Gunnels Wood Park is one of the premier industrial / warehouse locations in Stevenage. This established industrial park is situated in an excellent location in Stevenage within a 5 minute drive of both the A1 and Stevenage Rail Station. This well maintained industrial park benefits from wide service roads, good circulation, generous car parking and landscaping.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.