Hall Wood Avenue
Haydock, Haydock Industrial Estate
WA11 9WA St. Helens
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Modern high bay industrial/ warehouse units with large secure yard. The units benefit from the following specification.
- Site area of 2.45 acres
- Secure concrete yard
- Steel Portal Frame
- 7.9 - 9.25 metre eaves height
- Level access loading doors
Location and Transport
Hallwood Avenue is situated 0.6 miles from the A580 East Lancashire Road which connects Manchester 20 miles to the east and Liverpool, 16 miles to the west. Nearby occupiers include Booker, Sainsburys and Kuehne & Nagel.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.