- Facilities & services
|To LET | Over 6000 sq ft available immediately in an established location with LED lighting, parking and high quality office content |
- Established Location
- Undergoing Refurbishment
- LED Lighting
- High Quality Office Content
- Parking/ Yard Facilities
A modern detached trade counter unit available on the well established Boston Trading Estate. The unit is currently undergoing a refurbishment and benefits from LED lighting, high quality office content, three-phase electricity, onsite parking and a 3,730 sq ft workshop/storage area.
The unit is located on the Old Boston Trading Estate, an
established trading estate in Haydock, 0.5 miles from the M6
motorway and under 1 mile from the A580 (East Lancashire Road). The estate is strategically positioned 15 miles from both Manchester & Liverpool with Haydock Race Course and town centre facilities are within a short distance. The local area offers a number of high profile occupiers including Screwfix & Howdens.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.