To LET | REFURBISHED semi-detached industrial warehouse benefitting from a steel portal frame construction with 5m eaves.
- Recently Refurbished
- Self Contained Yard
- LED Lighting
- Three-phase electricity
- 24/7 On-site security & CCTV
- Single story ancillary offices
Unit H1 is a newly refurbished semi-detached industrial warehouse premises benefitting from a steel portal frame construction, 5 m eaves and a large roller shutter door. The building includes ancillary offices, LED lighting and three-phase electricity supply. Externally, there is a self-contained yard and on-site parking. The property benefits from 24/7 manned gatehouse security & CCTV.
The property is located within the established Haydock Cross Industrial Estate and is strategically located adjacent to the A580 East Lancashire Road and is within 1 miles of the M6 at Junction 23. Haydock is a recognised location for distribution facilities in the North West being equidistance between Manchester and Liverpool and benefitting from excellent transport Networks throughout the Region. Occupiers in the area include Sainsburys, Booker Belmont, The Book People and Costco.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.