Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
120 Mauretania Road
Nursling Industrial Estate
SO16 0YS Southampton
Size16,727 ft² / 1,554 m²
Read more description
Detached Modern Warehouse with Secure Yard
- Prime Logistics Location
- Modern Specification
- 8.6m clear internal height
- Flexible Lease Structure
- Extensive Fitout
- Large Secure Yard
120 Mauretania Road is a detached warehouse unit with integral ground and first floor offices to the front of the building. The unit comprises a steel portal frame warehouse with full height profile clad elevations.
The property benefits from the following:
- 8.6m clear internal height and 9.5m ridge
- 4 loading doors
- Reinforced concrete slabs to take 10tonne flight simulators
- 32 allocated car park spaces to front
- Secure yard, circa 31m depth (circa 23,400 sq ft/0.54 acres)
Location and Transport
120 Mauretania Road is strategically located adjoining the M271 on the Nursling Industrial Estate, Southampton's prime distribution centre. Junction 3 of the M27 is within one mile providing direct access to London via the M3 as well as the Midlands and North via the A34. Dock Gate 20 of Southampton Port is within two miles.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.