- Energy rating
Rare Opportunity to Occupy Warehouse Premises with 5 Loadings Doors and Large Yard with 24 Car Parking Spaces at Competitive Rent of £16psf
- 5m rising to 7m eaves
- 5 level access loading doors
- 24 car park spaces & large yard
- Secure estate 24/7 access & use
- In close proximity to A4020 Uxbridge Road, M4 and A40
Comprising the following GIA Gross External Floor Areas
The unit comprises a steel portal framed single storey warehousing benefiting from a reinforced concrete floor, 3 phase power, gas supply, five loading doors and 5m eaves rising to 7m apex. To the front of the unit is a two storey office block with WCs. The unit also benefits from a large parking and loading area.
◼ 3 phase power
◼ Gas supply
◼ 5 level access loading doors
◼ 5m eaves rising to 7m apex
◼ Two storey office pod with WCs ◼ Parking and large loading area ◼ Secure estate
◼ 24/7 access
Strictly via the joint sole agents JLL and John Arkwright & Co
Available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
The subject property is located in Southall, within the London Borough of Ealing, approximately 10 miles to the west of central London.
The property forms part of the Enterprise Estate which is located on the junction of Armstrong Way and Collett Way to the rear of the Great Western Industrial Park.
The estate is well connected by road, with the A4020 ocated a short distance to the north which in turn connects to A312 to the west, a main connector road to the both the M40 and the M4. To the east, the A4020 connects to Ealing, Acton and ultimately Shepherd's Bush. Windmill Lane (B454), provides access to the Great Western Industrial Park and connects to the A4020 to the north and the A4 approximately 2.5 miles to the south.
The Estate is served by two mainline station within walking distance - Southall and Hanwell- both of which now form part of the Elizabeth line providing direct links to the City of London and beyond to the east and Reading to the west.
London Heathrow is located approximately 5 miles to the southwest.
Nearby occupiers include DPD, Screwfix, Howdens and Abellio.
Director - Industrial & Logistics - Heathrow/ West London
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.